adults: private 1 on 1 classes
Private Sessions at The Cube are a great way to get introduced to a variety of technology subjects.
Have you ever been curious about a certain subject, but do not see it offered anywhere?
Or if it was, it's not exactly quite what you're looking for?
The course you're looking for is open to discussion! A tech teacher may conduct an initial meet and greet with you to assess your skill level, your expectations for the course and a schedule for upcoming classes.
Open Courses previously taught at The Cube in Private Sessions:
- Introduction to WordPress with a hands-on approach to building your first website
- Introduction to Photoshop and getting started with tools and project pieces
- Coding in Python (Introductory and Intermediate Level)
- How-to YouTube : A hands-on course on Content Creation
- Seniors Computer Basics for Everyday Use
You may be interested in a Private one on one class if you:
- Are unable to signup to a scheduled class but are interested in a specific course
- Are interested in a particular technology subject that can be tailored to your needs
- Prefer one on one teacher-student interactions as you feel you learn better and can ask more questions