OPEN TO ALL AGES 40+
This six-class course focuses on improving computer literacy in a fun and responsive environment!
Do computers and mobile technology confuse or maybe even terrify you a little? Have you grown into the habit of asking your family how to get things done on the computer or on your phone? Learn how to be resourceful in your approach to new applications and technology!
In our class, you can learn and practice different aspects of computer and mobile literacy, including, but not limited to: Microsoft Windows, email, Skype, Google Hangouts, the Internet, Google Maps, smart phones and more!
If you're looking to fast-track your technology know-how and want to learn in a fun, laid-back, and judgment-free environment, JOIN US!
October 18 to November 22 | Tuesdays 1:00 to 2:30 PM
Course includes 6 classes.
- Working with Microsoft Windows
- Everything E-mails, How-to and Hands-on
- Skype and Google Hangouts, webcam sessions with family
- Using your iPhone or Samsung phone
- Everything Internet, How to use the Web!
- Using Google Maps on your phone and computer