tea, biscuits & technology
OPEN TO ALL AGES 40+
Do computers and mobile technology confuse you or maybe even terrify you a little? Have you grown into the habit of asking your kids how to get things done on the computer or on your phone?
In this class, you can learn and practice different aspects of computer literacy, including but not limited to: General understanding of computers and mobiles and their varying functions and how to be resourceful in your approach to new applications or technology in a new environment.
If you're looking to fast-track your technology know-how and want to learn in a fun, laid-back, open and free-of-judgement environment, JOIN US!
Dates and Timings
April 13th to May 18th
Fridays 1 to 3 pm
Course includes 6 classes
- Working with Microsoft Windows
- Everything E-mails, How-to and Hands-on
- Skype and Google Hangouts, camming with family
- Using your iPhone or Samsung phone
- Everything Internet, How to use the Web!
- Using Google Maps on your phone and computer